|Web Reg Available to:||
Non Member: 02/20/2018 @ 12:00A - 08/03/2018 @ 12:00A
Member: 02/20/2018 @ 12:00A - 08/03/2018 @ 12:00A
|Ages:||8 years to under 14 years|
Applied on or After 04/01/2018: Fees: $185.00 (Required)
Applied on or After 04/01/2018: Fees: $220.00 (Required)
Applied On or Before 03/31/2018: Fees: $175.00 (Required)
Applied On or Before 03/31/2018: Fees: $210.00 (Required)
Players who want and need to learn more of the total game concept will receive instruction to prepare them for the next level. Positions will be defined for players in order for them to better understand offensive and defensive schemes. Both drills and games will be used to teach these concepts throughout the week.
Matt Whelan’s Basketball Camp focuses on sound fundamentals and teaching the essentials of becoming a standout basketball player. The camp will provide a solid foundation for beginners as well as a very strong challenge for advanced players. An energetic and experienced staff will work with players in the fundamental areas of ball handling, passing, footwork, defense, shooting and rebounding. We will build on those skills with the inclusion of team concepts such as screening, pick & roll offense, moving without the ball and spacing the floor. We also conduct shooting contests, free throw contests, team games, and one-on-one championships.
Our teaching emphasis is bigger than basketball. We teach kids to appreciate the values of team sports and how to incorporate them into real life situations, the dedication and hard work it takes to become successful along with the characteristics of a being a leader.
Our experienced coaches include Joel Barlow Varsity Basketball Coach Matt Whelan and his current high school staff. Barlow Varsity players and captains will also be present at camp to assist with drills and teach the campers.
LUNCH IS INCLUDED.
All other final payments are due by Friday, June 16, 2017.
Forms required prior to your child attending camp are:
* Health Assessment Record form - Connecticut law requires a current, confidential medical form completed by a physician. A copy of a school medical form/health assessment or any physical that is dated within the last two years is acceptable as long as we also receive a copy of immunizations with dates for our medical records.
* Emergency Contacts & Authorization for Camper Pick-up form
* Global Waiver Agreement form
* Authorization for the Administration of Medication by School, Child Care, and Youth Camp Personnel form - If medication needs to be administered to a camper during the day, please complete one "Authorization for the Administration of Medication" form per medication, and submit to our office.
* Action Plan for Allergies if Anaphylactic/Care Plan Form for Asthma
These forms must be submitted to ECC by the Friday prior to your child attending camp. If we are not in receipt of completed, current medical forms, per state licensing, your child will not be able to attend the camp. Forms are also available online at http://www.eastoncc.info/forms and can be submitted by mail, fax to (203) 445-1798, or by email to email@example.com.
REFUNDS - In the event of your cancellation, you will be charged the deposit fee for administrative costs ($100 for one week and $200 for multiple weeks). The program balance is refundable if your child cannot attend camp and we are informed two weeks before the start of the camp season. Withdrawal requests must be made in writing, No telephone requests will be honored. NO refunds can be made for early departure. (eg. illness, injury or homesickness)
|Receipt Document(s):||view Receipt Document(s) for this item.|