|Web Reg Available to:||
Member: 02/20/2018 @ 12:00A - 08/03/2018 @ 12:00A
Non Member: 02/20/2018 @ 12:00A - 08/03/2018 @ 12:00A
|Ages:||5 years to under 8 years|
Applied on or After 04/01/2018: Fees: $160.00 (Required)
Applied on or After 04/01/2018: Fees: $180.00 (Required)
Applied On or Before 03/31/2018: Fees: $150.00 (Required)
Applied On or Before 03/31/2018: Fees: $170.00 (Required)
FUNdamentals of basketball will be taught in an enjoyable format that promotes physical activity and the introduction of basketball. Drills will be age appropriate and build skills at a beginnerís level. Pack a snack. Lunch not included.
All other final payments are due by Friday, June 16, 2017.
Forms required prior to your child attending camp are:
* Health Assessment Record form - Connecticut law requires a current, confidential medical form completed by a physician. A copy of a school medical form/health assessment or any physical that is dated within the last two years is acceptable as long as we also receive a copy of immunizations with dates for our medical records.
* Emergency Contacts & Authorization for Camper Pick-up form
* Global Waiver Agreement form
* Authorization for the Administration of Medication by School, Child Care, and Youth Camp Personnel form - If medication needs to be administered to a camper during the day, please complete one "Authorization for the Administration of Medication" form per medication, and submit to our office.
* Action Plan for Allergies if Anaphylactic/Care Plan Form for Asthma
These forms must be submitted to ECC by the Friday prior to your child attending camp. If we are not in receipt of completed, current medical forms, per state licensing, your child will not be able to attend the camp. Forms are also available online at http://www.eastoncc.info/forms and can be submitted by mail, fax to (203) 445-1798, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
REFUNDS - In the event of your cancellation, you will be charged the deposit fee for administrative costs ($100 for one week and $200 for multiple weeks). The program balance is refundable if your child cannot attend camp and we are informed two weeks before the start of the camp season. Withdrawal requests must be made in writing, No telephone requests will be honored. NO refunds can be made for early departure. (eg. illness, injury or homesickness)
|Receipt Document(s):||view Receipt Document(s) for this item.|