|Web Reg Available to:||
Member: 03/01/2019 @ 12:00A - 06/21/2019 @ 12:00A
Non Member: 03/01/2019 @ 12:00A - 06/21/2019 @ 12:00A
|Ages:||4 years to 6 years 6 months|
Applied on or After 04/01/2019: Fees: $300.00 (Required)
Applied on or After 04/01/2019: Fees: $350.00 (Required)
Applied On or Before 03/31/2019: Fees: $280.00 (Required)
Applied On or Before 03/31/2019: Fees: $330.00 (Required)
The summer Wanderers Camp runs for ten weeks and is designed to provide a summer full of fun activities for young campers who were in Pre K, Kindergarten and First Grade during the 2017-18 school year.
Please pack a snack - Lunch is provided.
The Little Leaders camp is for children ages 3 and 4. The camp runs from 9am-12pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Please pack a snack - Lunch is provided
The full day program runs from 9AM until 4PM. Please note that we do not advise Wanderers age campers to participate in the late pick up option as such a long day is difficult for this age group.
The ECC does not use any CITís (counselors in training). Each staff member is specially selected for their skills and attributes with the younger age group. Under the guidance and supervision of our experienced staff, Wanderers campers will enjoy a wide variety of activities. These include:
Movement Skills - Developing and improving hand-eye coordination and movement coordination that will enhance dexterity and balance.
Mini Sports - Scaled down versions of a variety of popular sports with adapted equipment. Each sport is taught within an adventure type environment.
Story Time - Our counselors will read from traditional favorites to modern children's literature.
Arts & Crafts - A wide spectrum of art and craft activities that will introduce campers to a variety of art forms and an opportunity to explore their own unique imagination.
LUNCH IS INCLUDED.
**All children must be potty trained in order to attend camp
All other final payments are due by Friday, June 16, 2017.
Forms required prior to your child attending camp are:
* Health Assessment Record form - Connecticut law requires a current, confidential medical form completed by a physician. A copy of a school medical form/health assessment or any physical that is dated within the last two years is acceptable as long as we also receive a copy of immunizations with dates for our medical records.
* Emergency Contacts & Authorization for Camper Pick-up form
* Global Waiver Agreement form
* Authorization for the Administration of Medication by School, Child Care, and Youth Camp Personnel form - If medication needs to be administered to a camper during the day, please complete one "Authorization for the Administration of Medication" form per medication, and submit to our office.
* Action Plan for Allergies if Anaphylactic/Care Plan Form for Asthma
These forms must be submitted to ECC by the Friday prior to your child attending camp. If we are not in receipt of completed, current medical forms, per state licensing, your child will not be able to attend the camp. Forms are also available online at http://www.eastoncc.info/forms and can be submitted by mail, fax to (203) 445-1798, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
REFUNDS - In the event of your cancellation, you will be charged the deposit fee for administrative costs ($100 for one week and $200 for multiple weeks). The program balance is refundable if your child cannot attend camp and we are informed two weeks before the start of the camp season. Withdrawal requests must be made in writing, No telephone requests will be honored. NO refunds can be made for early departure. (eg. illness, injury or homesickness)
|Receipt Document(s):||view Receipt Document(s) for this item.|