|Web Reg Available to:||
Non Member: 03/01/2018 @ 12:00A - 07/13/2018 @ 12:00A
Member: 03/01/2018 @ 12:00A - 07/13/2018 @ 12:00A
|Ages:||10 years to under 16 years|
Applied on or After 04/01/2018: Fees: $340.00 (Required)
Applied on or After 04/01/2018: Fees: $360.00 (Required)
Applied On or Before 03/31/2018: Fees: $320.00 (Required)
Applied On or Before 03/31/2018: Fees: $340.00 (Required)
PLEASE CALL THE ECC OFFICE AT (203) 459-9700 FOR THE 6 OR MORE WEEK DISCOUNT!
Join the CLC and be a part of a rewarding summer camp program for middle school aged students. The program is led by an experienced mature adult staff with an enthusiasm and dedication to youth. This nine week experience will feature a wide variety of exciting trips, games, teambuilding, skill development, and meaningful community service projects. Check below to see the weekly structure of the program and some highlights of weekly themes and activities!
Mondays- Team Building, Extreme Sports and Challenges on location at the ECC
Tuesdays- Local Field Trip
Wednesdays- Beach Day
Thursdays- Community Service Project/Field Day
Fridays- Big Trip/Reward
No refunds are available for this camp. Full payment is due at time of registration.
After the registration is complete, the necessary forms will come available to print.
Forms required prior to your child attending camp are:
* Health Assessment Record form - Connecticut law requires a current, confidential medical form completed by a physician. A copy of a school medical form/health assessment or any physical that is dated within the last two years is acceptable as long as we also receive a copy of immunizations with dates for our medical records.
* Emergency Contacts & Authorization for Camper Pick-up form
* Global Waiver Agreement form
* Authorization for the Administration of Medication by School, Child Care, and Youth Camp Personnel form - If medication needs to be administered to a camper during the day, please complete one "Authorization for the Administration of Medication" form per medication, and submit to our office.
* Action Plan for Allergies if Anaphylactic/Care Plan Form for Asthma
These forms must be submitted to ECC by the Friday prior to your child attending camp. If we are not in receipt of completed, current medical forms, per state licensing, your child will not be able to attend the camp. Forms are also available online at http://www.eastoncc.info/forms and can be submitted by mail, fax to (203) 445-1798, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Receipt Document(s):||view Receipt Document(s) for this item.|