|Web Reg Available to:||
Non Member: 02/20/2018 @ 12:00A - 04/09/2018 @ 12:00A
Member: 02/20/2018 @ 12:00A - 04/09/2018 @ 12:00A
|Ages:||5 years to under 14 years|
Vacation Camps Members Fees: $60.00 (Required)
Vacation Camps Non-Members Fees: $75.00 (Required)
The ECC now offers a holiday camp program. This program is designed for parents that need to work when their children have the day off of school. Lunch is included. Also, please send with at least one nut-free snack for your child each day.
** If you do not have your health forms handed in at least 48 hours prior to the start of Vacation Camp then your child will not be able to attend camp for this day**
If this is your first time registering and your child takes medication, please call the ECC at (203) 459-9700.
Health Forms are needed to attend any of our camps! Forms will become available after registration.
Please be advised our facility is a nut free environment. Children cannot bring any food that may contain traces of nuts in them. Thank you for helping us keep all the kids at the ECC safe.
If your registering for vacation day camp and your child takes medication, please call the ECC at (203) 459-9700.
After payment, the necessary forms will come available to print.
Forms required prior to your child attending camp are:
* Health Assessment Record form - Connecticut law requires a current, confidential medical form completed by a physician. A copy of a school medical form/health assessment or any physical that is dated within the last two years is acceptable as long as we also receive a copy of immunizations with dates for our medical records.
* Authorization for the Administration of Medication by School, Child Care, and Youth Camp Personnel form - If medication needs to be administered to a camper during the day, please complete one "Authorization for the Administration of Medication" form per medication, and submit to our office.
* Emergency Contacts & Authorization for Camper Pick-up form
* Global Waiver Agreement form
* Action Plan for Allergies if Anaphylactic/Care Plan Form for Asthma
These forms must be sumbitted to ECC by the Friday prior to your child attending camp. If we are not in receipt of completed, current medical forms, per state licensing, your child will not be able to attend the camp. Forms are available online at http://www.eastoncc.info/forms and can be submitted by mail, fax to (203) 445-1798, or by email to email@example.com.
Lunch is included. Also, please send with at least one nut-free snack for your child each day.
|Receipt Document(s):||view Receipt Document(s) for this item.|