|Web Reg Available to:||
Member: 02/20/2018 @ 12:00A - 07/20/2018 @ 12:00A
Non Member: 02/20/2018 @ 12:00A - 07/20/2018 @ 12:00A
|Ages:||6 years to under 13 years|
Applied on or After 04/01/2018: Fees: $240.00 (Required)
Applied on or After 04/01/2018: Fees: $260.00 (Required)
Applied On or Before 03/31/2018: Fees: $230.00 (Required)
Applied On or Before 03/31/2018: Fees: $270.00 (Required)
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN TENNIS RACKET!
The camp provides high quality tennis instruction in a fun and nurturing environment. The goal of the camp is to increase tennis skill while having fun and instill a genuine love for the game of tennis. ECC Tennis Camp takes place on the ECCís air conditioned indoor court and is open to boys and girls grades K-8. Our Tennis Camps focus on building the skills of proper grips, footwork, strokes, volleys, and serves while fostering a love of the game.
Our coaches emphasize understanding of tennis rules and etiquette, and teach tennis skills through skill-appropriate games and exercises. They focus on developing the total player, which builds young athletesí confidence and passion for the sport.
While no prior tennis experience is necessary, it is helpful. The program is geared towards teaching and honing tennisí fundamentals while promoting proper behavior on the court and encouraging children to make tennis a lifelong game.
Like all our summer sports camps, we teach good sportsmanship and the importance of fair play. Participation in sports helps build a childís self-esteem and reinforces positive interaction with adults and other children. Summer camps for kids can be a fantastic way to build healthy bodies, make new friends, and develop lifelong skills.
LUNCH IS INCLUDED.
All other final payments are due by Friday, June 16, 2017.
Forms required prior to your child attending camp are:
* Health Assessment Record form - Connecticut law requires a current, confidential medical form completed by a physician. A copy of a school medical form/health assessment or any physical that is dated within the last two years is acceptable as long as we also receive a copy of immunizations with dates for our medical records.
* Emergency Contacts & Authorization for Camper Pick-up form
* Global Waiver Agreement form
* Authorization for the Administration of Medication by School, Child Care, and Youth Camp Personnel form - If medication needs to be administered to a camper during the day, please complete one "Authorization for the Administration of Medication" form per medication, and submit to our office.
* Action Plan for Allergies if Anaphylactic/Care Plan Form for Asthma
These forms must be submitted to ECC by the Friday prior to your child attending camp. If we are not in receipt of completed, current medical forms, per state licensing, your child will not be able to attend the camp. Forms are also available online at http://www.eastoncc.info/forms and can be submitted by mail, fax to (203) 445-1798, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
REFUNDS - In the event of your cancellation, you will be charged the deposit fee for administrative costs ($100 for one week and $200 for multiple weeks). The program balance is refundable if your child cannot attend camp and we are informed two weeks before the start of the camp season. Withdrawal requests must be made in writing, No telephone requests will be honored. NO refunds can be made for early departure. (eg. illness, injury or homesickness)
Lunch is Included
|Receipt Document(s):||view Receipt Document(s) for this item.|