|Web Reg Available to:||
Member: 03/01/2019 @ 12:00A - 08/08/2019 @ 12:00A
Non Member: 03/01/2019 @ 12:00A - 08/08/2019 @ 12:00A
|Ages:||3 years to under 5 years|
Applied on or After 04/01/2019: Fees: $140.00 (Required)
Applied on or After 04/01/2019: Fees: $165.00 (Required)
Applied On or Before 03/31/2019: Fees: $120.00 (Required)
Applied On or Before 03/31/2019: Fees: $145.00 (Required)
**All children must be potty trained in order to attend camp
This group is especially designed to meet the needs of younger children with a half day camp option. Our counselors for this program are fun, energetic, experienced preschool teachers/aides, so the children continue learning and exploring all summer long. Your child will enjoy sports, arts & crafts, water play, story time, music & movement, special events and learn how to share and grow with the other campers. The counselors will be incorporating certain values such as respect, responsibility, teamwork and manners into the everyday activities. The counselors will encourage the children to try activities and master new skills. Your camper will not only leave our camp feeling a sense of accomplishment but also have new friends, songs to sing and stories to tell about the fun filled days at the ECC. This camp has limited spaces to allow for more individual attention. Sign up early. Please pack a snack.
All other final payments are due by Friday, June 16, 2017.
Forms required prior to your child attending camp are:
* Health Assessment Record form - Connecticut law requires a current, confidential medical form completed by a physician. A copy of a school medical form/health assessment or any physical that is dated within the last two years is acceptable as long as we also receive a copy of immunizations with dates for our medical records.
* Emergency Contacts & Authorization for Camper Pick-up form
* Global Waiver Agreement form
* Authorization for the Administration of Medication by School, Child Care, and Youth Camp Personnel form - If medication needs to be administered to a camper during the day, please complete one "Authorization for the Administration of Medication" form per medication, and submit to our office.
* Action Plan for Allergies if Anaphylactic/Care Plan Form for Asthma
These forms must be submitted to ECC by the Friday prior to your child attending camp. If we are not in receipt of completed, current medical forms, per state licensing, your child will not be able to attend the camp. Forms are also available online at http://www.eastoncc.info/forms and can be submitted by mail, fax to (203) 445-1798, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
REFUNDS - In the event of your cancellation, you will be charged the deposit fee for administrative costs ($100 for one week and $200 for multiple weeks). The program balance is refundable if your child cannot attend camp and we are informed two weeks before the start of the camp season. Withdrawal requests must be made in writing, No telephone requests will be honored. NO refunds can be made for early departure. (eg. illness, injury or homesickness)
Please fill out a new Emergency contact form so the ECC has the most up to date info. You can drop it off in person or fax it over to us 203.445.1798
If your child requires medication during the camp day we require a Med authorization form with parents and Doctors signatures and dates that cover the period of camp.
When you submit medications please make sure the meds are in original container with proper Pharmacy label on it.
Make sure the meds are not expired and that you have a completed Authorization and care plan.
If you child suffers from Asthma, allergies or any other medical condition that may affect them during camp then we require a care plan whether they require medications or not.
|Receipt Document(s):||view Receipt Document(s) for this item.|